About BCC Fuba
Set up in 1985 for the manufacture of professional grade PCBs, BCC Fuba India Limited was one of the early entrants in the Indian PCB market. It took root as a joint-venture collaboration with Fuba Hans Kolbe & Co., Germany, a company having the fine distinction of being the largest PCB manufacturer in Europe, along with DEG, Germany, a well known European financial institution. Accordingly, the facility was set up and developed with the most high-tech machinery imported from Germany, Italy, France, the UK and the USA. Further, the company was infused with a powerful impetus-package that combines the world’s best technological inputs with the complete manufacturing and quality control processes and skills, including certain special methods innovated and known only to Fuba Hans Kolbe& Co till date. To this, we have constantly made advancements keeping in mind the change in technology and the needs of our customers.
Today, with our combination of highly advanced equipment and an expert, experienced team, we bring only the highest quality standards to the table. Our long list of eminent clients pays testimony to this.
Over the years, we have been awarded the IATF 16949:2016 certification, along with the certification by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL), USA. We are, therefore, certified to meet all DIN and US MIL standards and IPC specifications.
The year 2016 marked the dawn of a new era along with the entrance of the new promoters of the company, having existing business interests ranging from cable manufacturing, AC coils manufacturing, and manufacturing and distribution of goods like switch gears, LED lights and switches. The group has its manufacturing facilities situated in the hill state of Uttrakhand, Haryana, Rajasthan and Karnataka.
BCC Fuba is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange since 1990.
Our Vision and Mission
- To establish ourselves as the market leader for a customer’s end-to-end product needs
- To establish and become the leader for Electronic Manufacturing Services in India, then the world
- To create a global footprint as a world-class product aggregator and provider
- To take further our trend of delivering the best-in-class product in the most cost efficient manner
- To encourage and nurture talent for the future
- To fulfil our responsibility towards nature as well as the society by reducing our carbon footprint and increasing our CSR
- We use approximately 2,00,000 liters of water every day in our manufacturing process. Hence, keeping in mind our social obligation, we have set-up a state of the art Effluent Treatment Plant wherein we reprocess all the water we use, purify it and set it back to the ground. This helps keeping the water table levels intact and our pollution outlay to almost zero.
- We process all the sewage generated at our Company’s Employee Housing Society and process it to separate the water from the other sewage and purify it. The rest is used as compost for the ground.
- For all the chemical waste we generate, we send it to the nearby Solid Waste processing unit wherein the same is processed and turned into manure which, is then in turn provided to nearby farmers to use in their fields.